4: AT Implementation
- All team members collaborate in the development of a comprehensive AT implementation plan.
- AT is fully integrated into the student’s curriculum and daily activities.
- Responsibility for implementation is consistently shared among team members across all environments.
- Multiple strategies are provided. Students are consistently encouraged to select and use the most appropriate strategy for each task.
- Ongoing AT training is provided to student, family, and staff as needed, based on changing needs.
- AT implementation is based on initial assessment data and is consistently adjusted as needed based on student progress.
- Equipment and materials are effectively managed and maintained so that students consistently have access to the equipment and materials they require.
Resources for developing Operational Procedures
- See AT TA Guide pages 21-23 for information on AT Implementation.
- See Appendix C for additional AT Implementation resources.
Teams may use the following AT Implementation form - AT Implementation Organizer
(Implementation Organizer Worksheets begin on page 59)